Wednesday, 1 August 2012

SHOPPING LISTS MADE EASY

Hello! I have been so slack with posting anything lately, things around here have become a bit mundane (work, cook, eat, sleep - you know the drill)  and I haven't been very creative at all!

I went to a friend's house on Tuesday night and she had such a cool shopping list on her fridge! It was a pad with tear off pages that each had a list of all sorts of different grocery items with check boxes beside them - the idea being that when you run out of something you check the box, and then tear that sheet off at the end of the week to do your shopping!

I thought I would create one of my own, a bit more personalised to all the things that I buy - so have a look, and perhaps you could make one for yourself, or you can download mine HERE.


Mx

7 comments:

  1. wow thats really cool! what program did you create it in?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey there, I created this in Indesign, but I reckon you could create a simple version using Microsoft Word - I'll have a play and see what I can come up with :)

      Delete
    2. I just made one in Microsoft Word, but when I uploaded it to google docs it went all screwy... If you are keen I can email it to you? michelleveysey@yahoo.com

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cool Mitch! Such a great idea as I always forget to look in the cupboard before I go shopping! Love yooou and want to see puppy pictures on here and hear how he's settling in. Love x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I came across you site I just want to say Thank you. I made a copy which will come in handy.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on NOVEMBER PEONIES. I love hearing your thoughts :)