Tuesday 9 October 2012

WEDDING INVITATION

I received two very special deliveries yesterday - my maternity cocktail dress from ASOS for me to wear at a New Year's Eve wedding, but more importantly the wedding invitation for my dear friend Hollie's wedding!

It was with great excitement that I opened the envelope because I had been given the great honour of designing it. We went for a baby's breath theme to tie in with the bridesmaids' flowers and a dusky blue to match the groom's suit.





Mx

3 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL!!! I'm so jealous, I want them to be MY invitations!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks Gabrielle :) I was so nervous opening the envelope!! But the colours all came out really nicely and it fit together perfectly, Phew! xx

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on NOVEMBER PEONIES. I love hearing your thoughts :)